Monday, July 5, 2010

T minus 2 months

So, a lot of people have been asking me, "What are you going to do with an MBA?" It is a question that is not as easy to answer as I would like. I am entering Milano with the hope that I will specialize in Strategy and Internationalization. The school is well known for its strategy professors, so I hope I will be able to take advantage of it. I have also come to realize that working for a large firm may not be for me. I truly hope that I will find a job in strategy with a small company in the agribusiness space. Ideally I would be able to stay in Italy for it and move from Milano down towards Roma/Tuscany area.

Lately I have been pretty worried what will become of my future, but I guess I shouldn't worry so much. I have a great support group behind me and I am positive that I will thrive anywhere I go. I am getting anxious to start the next phase of my life in Italy, and with 2 months to go, I have began intensive planning around finding an apartment, learning how to establish residence, and figuring out what I need to do to hit the ground running. Man it is getting real. I also have to realize that these last two months need to be spent with my friends, family, and wonderful girlfriend, all of whom I will not be seeing until I come back in December for Christmas.

Anyway, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment