Monday, July 18, 2011

Adventure Me

Hello All-

Well, I have officially ended my first international business trip! I stayed at 10 different hotels, 10 different cities, and spent about 20 hours travelling in trains, but it was a good trip and I gained some invaluable insights into the German market, but damn, I’m glad to be home. The trip brought me to some of Germany’s best cities, like Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, and Munich. There are now 3 weeks to write my research report, which I think will be plenty of time, but we’ll see.

Now also begins probably the most important part of the internship, a reflection of my time at the Company, the people I met, and my views on my future with them. If I receive an offer, it will be a tough decision, because it will really mark a turning point in my life. Sure I am already living here in Italy, but my future remains undefined. Defining it and taking that plunge will be the real challenge.

Speaking of challenge, I recently stumbled upon a great website called www.adventures4charity.com . The basic premise is that people are rewarded through experiential adventures for raising money. One of the ones that I want to sign up for is the first lesson of the AFF – accelerated free fall – certificate program. This is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time, and if I can help charity at the same time, why the heck not!

So once I get to taking the plunge for it, I will let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment