Sunday, November 21, 2010

SKI!!!

Today is the last day before my first exam... That means it will be a day filled with cramming semi-useless info into my head. Organizational behavior was one of the worst classes I have ever had. There where 4 lectures on negotiation, and those ones were much better. The problem is that org behavior is all common sense stuff. What is a team? When are teams good? And it is hard to take anything from it because every team is different and you need to be able to tailor your strategy to each team...

But anyway,I am loving life in Milano. It is great that in a 1.5 hour drive I can be in the Alps or on the Beach. In a 1.5 flight I can basically be anywhere in Europe. I am planning to work really hard during the week so I can enjoy my weekends skiing, snowshoeing, or kite skiing! I am planning a lot of these events for the ski club, so its nice that I will be able to get a lot of people involved. Well, just wanted to give you a quick update.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment