Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby it's cold out side!

So I think the Holidays are officially upon us here in Milano! While we didn't get a chance to celebrate Thanksgiving thursday with our friends and family back in the US, us Americans here in Milan will be gathering with our new non American friends to teach them the meaning of Thanksgiving this saturday. It is really cool that there were so many people anxious to figure out what the meaning of Thanksgiving is.

Besides that event on Saturday, Milano has become extremely cold in the past couple days. This morning I woke up to snow! (pictures to come). It was pretty cool. I didn't know whether I should go out and play in it or go back to bed, so I went back to bed.

Anyway, things are good. Very busy, another exam on monday followed by several projects that will take a lot of time to complete. I cannot wait till dec 3. I get to go snowboarding in the alps for the first of what will be many trips this year.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment