Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let the skiing begin, NOW!



Well, two tests are done and only four more to go. The next rounds of exams are in about 3 weeks from now. I have marketing, economics, quant, and finance tests to complete. I am not really worried about any of them besides economics. I get the macro stuff pretty well, but I never could get the hang of micro econ. Wish me luck.

The snow in Milano has been pretty awesome. I remember when I was a kid and I would watch movies where kids had to walk to school in the snow. I don't know why, but I always wished that I could too. I wished that I lived in a snowy environment. Well, today I completed a life long goal and walked to school in 30 degree weather in the SNOW!!! Now the picture to the left is not from my walk, but its cool. The snow in my walk barely stuck to the ground and was a little bit wet, but it was great! I have been a little bit lazy in posting photos, but I promise I will get back into it next post.

This weekend I go to Bormio for three nights of fun and 3 days of skiing! It will be my first time boarding since that one client I used to have had an IPO and ruined ski season for me. I'm not bitter. PS, here is the town I will be staying in when I go skiing. Ok guys, ciao. Ci vediamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment