Friday, September 17, 2010

Networking and its importance...

Networking. It's a funny thing. Everyone knows what it is. Everyone knows that it is an important thing, but I think many are confused on exactly how to obtain a network and how to use it.

Many people get an MBA for the network it opens you up to. An international MBA takes your network to the next level. I have been in Milano for about 1 month and I have already made friends from all around the world. I added people from Argentina, Israel, Columbia, Italy, Poland, Germany, the US, and Nigeria to my network.

Now people ask "Justin, how will you use these people in your network?" I would say, I already have. Just talking to them and understanding the world from their point of view has given me much more insight to the world, or international market, than I would have gotten by staying at Deloitte. I am also sure that in the future there may be business opportunities to share in.


But all in all, I think the activity of extending my network has been the most fun so far. We have done dozens of aperativos, gone to a couple clubs, and planned fun events all over Milano. So, enjoy the pictures, they represent networking in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment