Monday, September 6, 2010

Spelling sucks and other things of that nature.

I would like to start off this post by publicly acknowledging my lack of proper spelling. I hope you are not too offendedby it, but spelling is for suckers. But thanks for bearing through the terrible grammar and spelling to at least read a bit of what I have to say.

In other events, schoolstarts tomorrow. It's kind of funny, because I am really, really, really excited. As hard as it is to believe, I am getting very bored. When you go from working 1,000 hours a week to not having one single responsibility on your plate you go through three very distinct emotional reactions.

1) Supper Happy Stage- the first week you go through this emotional overload of happiness. You are excited that you left DT andare getting on with your life. You sleep in the first Monday of no work and wake up with ahuge smile. Words do not do this stage justice, so you can watch this clip to really get an understanding of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

2) Lazy Stage - enough said. You overload on happiness and begin to be a bum. Your days consist of eating ice cream and laying around ingym shorts. This stage lasts about a month, it is no double rainbow (see above link) but it beats working.

3) Over retirement stage- the third and final stage is where I am. I am so over my "retirement" that I just want to get back to doing stuff. School should fill this need to do something quite nicely.

To close, here are a couple pics of the first couple times meeting the 36ers.



No comments:

Post a Comment