Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Not too much longer for some real posts!


Pizza, gelato, ancient ruins, high fashion, better food, and a new chapter in my life await me when I leave to Milano in less than 2 weeks. I will soon have some actual experiences in Milan to write about, but until then, you will be forced to read about my anxiousness (and nervousness). With a list of two dozen things to do before I leave, I have my work cut out for me. Among the list of things to do are the names of four books that I must read prior to the actual courses. I am definitely not used to reading for school. I am an accountant not a librarian! At SCU there were a couple classes that I had to read for, but really it was mostly accounting. I never read those books, just did the problems.

While I am not used to reading academic books, the one that I started yesterday is actually pretty interesting, The Myth of the Rational Market written by Justin Fox. The book will go into the creation of the Rational Market Theory and its eventual downfall. Sounds boring I know, but trust me, it is interesting.

On another note, I think I found a roommate for Milan (no apartment yet but that will come too). The potential roommate is a German guy who has spent the past few years in Ireland. I think we have quite a few things in common.

Well, that's it for now. I can't wait to actually write about some experiences that I am having. Here is a picture to keep you interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment